Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed corn flakes
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, milk, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Spread potatoes out in a 15x10 inch baking pan.
- Mix together cheese and cornflakes; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.