Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe came from my husband aunt. She was asked to bring them to every holiday meal. Kids and adults both love these potatoes. These are the first to go! Enjoy!
- 1 (2 lb) bagfrozen chunk hash browns
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Put in an ungreased 9X13 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until golden brown and hot in the center.
This was so delicious. I made it exactly as written and didn't make any changes. And I will make this again. It would be good for breakfast or dinner, too. Thank you for sharing your recipe, chef 587965. Made for Fall 2012 Pick-A-Chef.
You're right, these are the first to go. Delicious, creamy potato dish with a crusty top that tastes like au gratin potatoes. Love the ease of preparation and plan to make these for every holiday dinner. I had two helpings and had to give myself a serious talk to not take a third. Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef.