Recipe by AimeeTouss
This recipe came from my husband aunt. She was asked to bring them to every holiday meal. Kids and adults both love these potatoes. These are the first to go! Enjoy!
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was so delicious. I made it exactly as written and didn't make any changes. And I will make this again. It would be good for breakfast or dinner, too. Thank you for sharing your recipe, chef 587965. Made for Fall 2012 Pick-A-Chef.
- 1 (2 lb) bagfrozen chunk hash browns
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese