- 32 ounces frozen hash browns (southern style)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup, sour cream, milk, cheese and onions. Then add margarine and hash browns. put into greased 9X13 casserole pan.
- Sprinkle crushed cereal on mixture and drizzle 2 tbsp butter on top.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until golden and bubbly.