Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for parties
- 2 lbs hash brown potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups Special K cereal
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Grease 9x13 casserole.
- Mix everything together except topping.
- Put in casserole dish and sprinkle on topping and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes; uncover and bake for 15 minutes more or until brown.
- "It's golden".