Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A result of combining a few potato recipes due to a lack of ingredients. Turned out to be a postable recipe. Hope you enjoy as much as we did! Makes a lot, so great for those brunches or potlucks.
- 2 lbs o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, diced
- seasoning salt, to taste
- Combine soup, half and half, both cheeses, seasoning salt, and margarine in kettle and melt over med-high heat.
- Spread potatoes in 13 x 9 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour cheese/soup mixture over potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour.