Recipe by AZPARZYCH
These potatoes are made every year for Christmas and Easter with baked ham by my mom and now I do for my family.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion (4-5)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil potatoes in skins; peel and grate.
- Heat ¼ cup butter with cream of chicken soup over medium heat.
- Blend sour cream, onions and cheese into soup until cheese is melted
- Stir in potatoes.
- Place in buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes.