Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy potato dish that you can take on a potluck dinner or to a church function. It is really good with baked chicken or ham.
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) o'brien frozen potatoes, with onions and bell peppers, thawed
- 2 cups of crushed corn flakes (not sweet)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat over to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, sour cream, cheese and pepper. Stir in thawed potatoes.
- Transfer mix to an ungreased 2 quart baking dish.
- In a another mixing bowl, mix crushed cornflakes and melted butter, sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for about 35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.