Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this recipe with dinner tonight and it was really good. From Pilsbury.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash browns, southern style diced
- 2 cups colby or 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, microwave potatoes on defrost 12-15 minutes or until thawed, stirring once or twice.
- Add remaining ingredients except parsley, stir.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until browned and bubbly around the edges.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Note: If you would like this to be even creamier, substitute some cream cheese for the colby or monterey jack.