Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I seldom make dishes that call for mostly packaged foods, but I make an exception for this one. We all love this cheesy comfort food!
- 2 lbs frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- salt & pepper
- Combine the hashed browns, soup, milk and half of the onions in a bowl.
- Mix well and pour into a greased crock pot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook 8 to 9 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- When cooked, sprinkle the remaining onions over the top and serve.