Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick and easy recipe that I have made for years. It makes large quantities and is great for potlucks, etc. Is also great to make potato pancakes with from leftovers.
- 9 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 cups colby cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Boil potatoes in their skins; let cool and peel skin.
- Add remaining ingredients in crock pot. Mix together.
- Cook 1 hour in crock pot on low.