Recipe by BeckaBoo
My aunt brings this dish to Christmas Eve every year, and even though she doubles it it never lasts!
- 32 ounces frozen potatoes (the little cubes)
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 10 ounces cream of potato soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix 2 cups of the shredded cheese in a large bowl with the sour cream and soup.
- Add the garlic.
- Mix the potatoes into the soup mixture.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Spread into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until heated through and the top is nice and crispy.