- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes in half and boil in the skins until just done. Shred coarsely and return to cooking pot.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine cheese and butter, stir until melted. Remove from heat and add sour cream, onions, salt and pepper.
- Fold sauce into potatoes. Pour into greased casserole dish and pat with remaining butter. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until potatoes are hot and bubbly.