Recipe by pines506
From Semi-Homemade. Good with burgers.
Top Review by Chef Buggsy Mate
I made this recipe exactly as written but felt they were missing something...maybe GARLIC. We all found the flavor to be a bit better the next day but if you reheat them in the microwave they lose their crisp. I will definitely try making them again, but will add some extra spices. And I will try to remember to reheat any leftovers in the oven or a large skillet so that the potatoes are crispy. Thanks for sharing this recipe I did enjoy the simplicity of it... a plus for busy moms! Made for My-3-Chefs
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- no-salt multi-purpose seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar/jack blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- sour cream, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a large skillet thoroughly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, heat potates for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently and sprinkling generously with no-salt seasoning.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake in oven about 5 minutes; sprinkle with scallions, then return to oven for another few minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with a hearty dollop of sour cream.