Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My son played soccer for 14 years and at a game last year, I made this cheesy potato soup while running the concession stand. Within 30 min. This soup was totally gone with people requesting me to make it for the next game. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 6 potatoes, cubed
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- In a large pan, add the chicken bouillon cubes and potatoes.
- Add enough water to cover potatoes and cook until tender.
- Drain off some of the water (but keep it because you may need it later.)
- Add both cans of soup. Stir.
- Add Velveeta. Stir.
- Now, if it's too thick, add some of the potato water that you kept.
- Enjoy! :).
I absolutely love this recipe! My step-son is a very picky eater and he went back for seconds! I've never seen him eat so much! Now he tells everyone that I make the best potato soup ever :)
This was so quick and easy to make and very, very good. I have a son who doesn't like soup but ate 3 bowls of this. This is a keeper. Thanks for the yummy and very cheesy soup. I'll make this again.