Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe I got form my grandmother. Whenever I fix it for school or church activities, everyone wants the recipe. It's great for cold, wet days!
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 24 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product (cubed)
- Bring water and bullion cubes to a boil in large pot.
- Add frozen hash browns. Return to boil.
- Add soups, milk, and Velveeta. Warm until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.
I really liked this soup. it was so quick and easy and had a nice flavor. Everyone liked it. Thanks Darkwing12. Bullwinkle