Recipe by Chef mariajane
Everyone will love these - and they're a cinch to make! Scoop out potato shells, and bake until crisp. Fill them with a yummy mixture of shredded cheddar cheese, Bick's Sweet Mix and chopped cooked bacon. Bake until the cheese has melted and serve with a sour cream and horseradish dip. Delicious!!
- 4 large potatoes, baked adn cooled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup bick's sweet pickle, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup horseman's horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then in quarters. Scoop out potato, leaving 1/8-inch thick shell. Use the potato for another use.
- Place skins cut side up on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until crisp.
- Combine cheese, pickles, bacon. Spoon mixture into skins, dividing evenly. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- CREAMY DIP: Combine all ingredients and serve with potato skins.