Chef mariajane's Note:
Everyone will love these - and they're a cinch to make! Scoop out potato shells, and bake until crisp. Fill them with a yummy mixture of shredded cheddar cheese, Bick's Sweet Mix and chopped cooked bacon. Bake until the cheese has melted and serve with a sour cream and horseradish dip. Delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large potatoes, baked adn cooled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bick's sweet pickle, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 475°F.
- 2Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then in quarters. Scoop out potato, leaving 1/8-inch thick shell. Use the potato for another use.
- 3Place skins cut side up on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until crisp.
- 4Combine cheese, pickles, bacon. Spoon mixture into skins, dividing evenly. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- 5CREAMY DIP: Combine all ingredients and serve with potato skins.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Skins With Creamy Dip
Serving Size: 1 (2135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 240.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g