1/10 Photos of Cheesy Potato Salad
I love the baked-potato salad from the deli at the grocery store, but at $5 a pound it is a little crazy!! This sounds very similar; I would love to be able to make it myself...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes into a pot, and fill with enough water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- 3Drain, and set aside to cool
- 4In a large bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, half of the onions, and half of the cheese.
- 5Gently stir in the cooled potatoes.
- 6Top with remaining cheese and onions, and sprinkle bacon bits over the top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 513.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: