1/1 Photo of Cheesy Potato Puff
1 hr 15 mins
Wonderful dish when you want something a little different than plain mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large Dutch oven, cover with water.
- 2Add 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook until tender.
- 3Drain; mash potatoes until smooth.
- 4In a saucepan, cook and stir butter, cheese, milk, and remaining salt until smooth.
- 5Stir into potatoes; fold in eggs.
- 6Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Puff
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 669.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g