1/1 Photo of Cheesy Potato Pierogies #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. These easy-to-make potato pierogies will be ready in a snap! I did this after work one evening with my two toddlers in the kitchen. It was a quick, delicious meal solution and one that we will definitely add to our dinner rotation! The tortilla shells combined with a little bit of vegetable broth gives them the same texture as pierogi dough without all of the work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- 2Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese into potatoes at the end, just until melted.
- 3Scoop cheesy potato filling evenly onto 8 flour tortillas.
- 4Fold tortillas in half, pressing down slightly so gooey cheese holds them together.
- 5Layer the tortilla pockets in a greased 9 x 13 glass pan.
- 6Carefully pour 1/2 cup vegetable broth evenly over the top of each tortilla wrap.
- 7Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over the top.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 9Top with sour cream and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Pierogies #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 885.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion