Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Sliced Potatoes layered with cheese and Cream of Mushroom soup. It's an easy recipe that you can make a child make. You can also omit the cheese between layers if you want and only have the cheese on top.
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (16 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- Start layering a 9 by 9 pan with Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Add layer of potatoes.
- Add layer of cheese.
- Repeat till the top layer is cheese and you are out of potatoes.
- Bake in a 350 Degree F oven for 45 minutes.