Chef #1802587420's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Sliced Potatoes layered with cheese and Cream of Mushroom soup. It's an easy recipe that you can make a child make. You can also omit the cheese between layers if you want and only have the cheese on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (16 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 1Start layering a 9 by 9 pan with Cream of Mushroom soup.
- 2Add layer of potatoes.
- 3Add layer of cheese.
- 4Repeat till the top layer is cheese and you are out of potatoes.
- 5Bake in a 350 Degree F oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Pie #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 1029.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices