1 hr 30 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
For Zaar tour 6. A vegetarian pie. I think this could easily be a freezer meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled chunked
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 ounces butter, divided
- 1 lb leek, trimmed sliced and washed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 lb zucchini, chopped
- 8 ounces mixed mushrooms, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ounce flour
- 1/2 pint vegetable stock
- 1Cook potatoes; drain; mash; add milk,1 oz butter, and 2 oz cheese.
- 2Meanwhile saute 1 oz butter, leeks, and red pepper for 5 minutes.
- 3Add zucchini, mushrooms, paprika, turmeric, and pepper.
- 4Fry for 2 minutes; sprinkle in flour; add vegetable stock; cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Put veggies in casserole.
- 6Top with potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until crisp, not burned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.4
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 330.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: