- 4 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine potatoes, peppers, onion and 2 cups cheddar cheese; spread over bottom of baking dish.
- Combine milk, Bisquick, eggs, salt and pepper to taste; pour over potato mix in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheddar and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Check with knife inserted in center.