I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from the Sunday coupons. I plan to use homemade pancake mix and sugar free log cabin syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces johnsonville original breakfast sausage patties
- crisco original nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup hungry jack buttermilk pancake mix (just add water)
- 1 1/2 cups hungry jack mashed potato flakes
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons crisco vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hungry jack microwave ready regular syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Cook and crumble sausage patties in large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain, if necessary.
- 2Spray skillet or griddle with no stick spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375.
- 3Combine pancake mix and potato flakes in large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, oil and syrup, if using. Add liquids to dry ingredients, stirring just until large lumps disappear. Blend in carrots, green onions, parmesan cheese and cooked sausage.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot skillet or griddle. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn. Cook 2-3 minutes more or until golden brown. Place 3 or 4 pancakes on dinner plate. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Pancakes With Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 729.1
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 1258.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage patties