1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup instant potato flakes
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.