Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt.
Make and share this Cheesy Potato Loaf (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Measure all ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.