Chef #199882's Note:
A great side dish that was adapted from one of my favorite restaurants. A big hit with everyone I make it for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Peel and wash potatoes.
- 3Cut into slices that are approximately 1/8" thick (like potato chips).
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Heat canola oil and fry potato slices until they are slightly brown.
- 7Cut onions into slices and brown in oil.
- 8In an 8" casserole dish, layer the ingredients in the following order: potatoes, 1/2 cup of cheddar, 1/2 cup of mozzerella, parmesan cheese, onions, salt, pepper.
- 9Repeat until all ingredients are gone.
- 10Top with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese.
- 11Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 438.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese