1/1 Photo of Cheesy Potato & Italian Sausage Balls #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Who knew that 5 ingredients could pack such a punch of flavor! These little treats scream Mama Mia that's a tasty tater ball! They are crispy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside. They are the perfect appetizer for any occasion. The best thing about these delightful balls of yumminess is that the kids will flip over these as well as the grown-ups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes, sausage, cheese, pesto and 1/2 cup of bread crumbs in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- 2With wet hands, roll potato mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place remaining bread crumbs on a large plate. Roll each potato ball in bread crumbs. Make sure they are evenly coated.
- 3Place poatao balls on a large plate or pan and put in fridge for at least 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- 4Meanwhile, preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- 5Place potato balls on a large non-stick cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes and golden brown.
- 6**serve with your favorite marinara sauce**.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato & Italian Sausage Balls #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 882.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
Italian cheese blend
sun-dried tomato pesto