- 6 medium potatoes (4-5 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes, chill, and then grate.
- (I use the shredding tool on a food processor.) Put aside.
- Combine cheese, milk, butter in a saucepan until melted.
- Stir in onion, sour cream and salt& pepper.
- Fold into potatoes and dot with butter and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.