Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good on cold winter nights. Excellent with ham, steak or chicken. Men love it! It gets crusty brown on top and creamy inside.
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 pint sour cream
- 8 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
- corn flake crumbs
- Mix all together with potatoes (thawed), Cheese grated.
- Place in buttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle top with corn flake crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, uncovered. S.
- erves 12.