Recipe by Lvs2Cook
From the Junior League of Boise's cookbook, Beyond Burlap.
Top Review by JC in Texas
This recipe is so much fun! This is the second time we have prepared this as main meal. We added Kiolbassa polish sauage this time, and then peach halves topped with whipping cream for desert. Very simple on a Friday night. Thennnn...and this is the best part...in the morning we will remove the polish sausage, throw in some scramble eggs and eat the best breakfast tacos + a little mild, hot sauce. Two meals for about $l0 plus some left overs. Hats off to Lvs2cook.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions, and cheese in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Top with a mixture of the butter and cornflakes.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.