Recipe by Lorealle
This recipe is SO EASY to make and it's so delicious. The sour cream and soup make it very creamy.
Top Review by Bev. E.
This is a very tasty potato recipe. I followed the instructions it was very easy to make. I used hash browns with onion and green peppers already mixed. Also FF butter, sour cream and cheddar cheese. To cut the calories and fat content. I had some for breakfast the next day, a great side dish for any meal. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbells cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups French fried onion rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients except onions.
- Mix together well and put into a casserole dish.
- Cook on 350 until top is brown and bubbly.
- Now put the onions on top and some more cheddar cheese if desired and cook only a few moments longer.
- The onions will burn if they are in too long.