Recipe by contrary mary mary
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A savory cannoli with mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, peas, and bacon.
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2⁄3 cup frozen green pea
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cooked bacon
- 4 large cannoli shells
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the mashed potatoes and green peas. Microwave 4-5 minutes. Stir in cheddar cheese until cheese melts.
- Fill cannoli shells with mashed potato mixture, dividing evenly.
- Spread bacon on a plate. Dip tips of cannoli into the bacon bits.
- Place on serving platter.