Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is great for quick and easy dinner! Serve it with a veggie on the side, or throw some cooked veggies right in with it! I have added a can of drained corn and it turned out great.
- Place ground beef in a greased 9x13 baking dish and top with mushrooms.
- Combine potatoes and contents of sauce mix packets, water, milk, butter, salt, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour over beef and mushrooms.
- Cover and bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Semi-Homemade meets Hamburger Helper. Very bland. Family didn't like it.
My family loved this recipe. It was so easy to make, my 10 year old helped. I also put a little sour cream on top when I dished it up ot everyone. This is a keeper thanks for posting.