Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Young Times. It was submitted by a young 16 year old, Namra Durrani and won her the title 'Chef of the Week' in this week's mag. issue:)
- 4 potatoes, unpeeled
- 3 (215 g) cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- cooking oil
- Wash the potatoes.
- Place in the oven.
- Bake at 100 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Change the side and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut the potatoes into 4 parts.
- Scoop out the centre.
- Fill with baked beans and top with cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts and serve.