Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
All seasoning may be adjusted to taste.
Top Review by Terri Newell
I made this on Monday, but we ended up doing something else for supper, so I put it in the fridge. By the time we actually ate it, it was Thursday. And it was still good! Next time, I'll try eating it the same day it's prepared ! Thanks for a great new side dish.
- 4 large baking potatoes, uncooked and thinly sliced
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease a 2-qt baking dish.
- Place the sliced potatoes evenly on bottom of baking dish; sprinkle the Parmesan cheeseover potatoes.
- In the microwave, heat together, the butter, onion and seasonings, until the butter is melted, then drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake covered 45 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender; uncover, sprinkle with grated cheese; return to oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.