Recipe by J9
I got this from a Quick Cooking magazine. It is very cheesy and I think you can actually feel your arteries closing on you when you eat this, but you just can't stop!!
- 5 lbs potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- ****Lite mayo or sour cream may NOT be substituted.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and cook until tender.
- In large bowl mix bacon, onion and potatoes.
- in another bowl combine cheeses, mayo and sour cream.
- Add cheese mixture to potatoes and stir until well combined.
- Spread in to 9x11 baking pan and bake for 45 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is brown.