Recipe by misspunkin69
A very hearty cheesy satisfying recipe that is easy and carefree. Defiantly a comfort food... This will make a full 8 quart crock pot.....
- 3 -4 large potatoes, peeled and cubes
- 5 tablespoons salted butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 26 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 26 ounces milk
- 1 lb bacon (optional)
- 2 lbs cubed ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Start to par boil potaotes FIRST -- then fry bacon and crumble into small pieces. Sautee onion and butter and pour into crock pot. Cube velveeta cheese and put in crock pot, spreadly across entire bottom. Pour cream of chicken soup and milk over the top. Drain potatoes and bacon. Stir well to combine.
- Keep crock pot on low setting for 4-6 hours.
- Seve in soup dish or bread bowls.