Cook the potatoes ahead and at dinnertime, finish putting together the casserole. Makes for an easy and quick weeknight dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 6 tablespoons butter and remove from heat.
- 2Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- 3Gradually stir in milk and water and cook over medium heat until thick.
- 4Add cheese and stir until melted.
- 5Combine potatoes and ham and add cheese sauce, stir gently, then place in greased casserole dish and set aside.
- 6Melt butter in a skillet; add and brown bread crumbs.
- 7Sprinkle crumbs on top of potato casserole and bake at 350° for 30 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato and Ham Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.1
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 1760.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: