1/1 Photo of Cheesy Potato and Green Chili Breakfast Casserole
I got this recipe online after searching for something my stomach was craving!!! You can any kind of cooked breakfast meat you like. Also can be made into breakfast burritos! Recipe courtesy: http://www.cooking-mexican-recipes.com/easy_breakfast_casserole.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Add hash browns to bottom of dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. (If the hashbrowns are preseasoned, you can skip this step.).
- 4(If you are going to add cooked sausage or bacon, place it on top of the potatoes.).
- 5Add 1/2 of the cheese and half of the Chiles on top.
- 6In a separate bowl mix the eggs, water and the remaining 1/2 of the Chiles with a wire whisk. Pour over the potatoes and top with the rest of the cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 55 minutes. Check the center for doneness by inserting a knife.
- 8Serve with salsa and tortillas.
- 9Another option would be to heat flour tortillas on a skillet and add a spoonful or two to a tortilla and roll it up for a breakfast burrito.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Potato and Green Chili Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 301.2 mg
- Sodium 418.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.9 g