Recipe by Shelli
A hearty *one dish* meal.
Top Review by Terri Newell
My son made this, and it is very good...I liked the slight tang from the sour cream. We actually had to change supper plans while this was in the oven, so it was not served until the following night. It reheated very well in the microwave.
- 6 pork chops
- vegetable oil
- seasoning salt
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1 sour cream
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 680.38 g package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 81.64 g can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in oil and season with Seasoned salt.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 of the french fried onions.
- Spoon into 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange chops over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes (covered).
- Top with remaining cheese and french fried onions.
- Bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.