Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A hearty *one dish* meal.
Make and share this Cheesy Pork Chops and Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Brown chops in oil and season with Seasoned salt.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 of the french fried onions.
- Spoon into 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange chops over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes (covered).
- Top with remaining cheese and french fried onions.
- Bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.
My son made this, and it is very good...I liked the slight tang from the sour cream. We actually had to change supper plans while this was in the oven, so it was not served until the following night. It reheated very well in the microwave.
I made this the other night for my husband and kids they all loved it. I did use fresh onions for the hashbrown mixture and then carmalized onions on top. It was great thanks for this recipe!