1 hr 5 mins
A hearty *one dish* meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chops in oil and season with Seasoned salt.
- 2Combine soup, milk, sour cream and pepper.
- 3Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 of the french fried onions.
- 4Spoon into 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Arrange chops over potatoes.
- 6Bake at 350 for 40 minutes (covered).
- 7Top with remaining cheese and french fried onions.
- 8Bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Pork Chops and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.0
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.9 mg
- Sodium 609.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 50.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: