Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe can feed a family or 1 person can have great leftovers for a few days.
Make and share this Cheesy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Prehead oven to 350°F.
- Cut baked chicken breast into pieces.
- Mix chicken in bowl with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cream of celery.
- Crush the ritz crackers in a seperate bowl which should total 50 crackers or a 1 1/2 sleeves.
- Leave enough aside to sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Melt the butter.
- Now mix the crushed crackers with the chicken mix and add the melted butter and poppyseeds.
- Spread into cassarole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining crackers atop the chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 35 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.