Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one of my creations that I come up with when I need to get more groceries!
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) jar primavera pasta sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until browned; drain.
- Mix pasta, beef, remaining ingredients except cheese in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for about 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.