Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from "First" magazine. March, 2006.
- 2 cups finely shredded Italian cheese blend, like Kraft
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup prepared pesto sauce, like Buitoni
- 1 (19 ounce) package biscuits, like Grands
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In bowl, combine shredded cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and pesto.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 layers; press each layer into 24 lightly greased mini-muffin cups.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pastry is lightly browned.