- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese, blend
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Top 3 tortillas equally with pepperoni, tomatoes and cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat; rotate skillet so butter coats bottom of skillet. Cook 1 quesadilla in butter 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; place on cutting board.
- Repeat with remaining butter and quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into 16 square pieces. Serve with warmed pizza sauce.