This is a great way to add additional flavor to the kid's favorite macaroni and cheese. My kids love this and so do we!
- In a large skillet, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions, using 1/3 cup milk and omitting margarine.
- Spread 1/2 the pizza sauce into a 11X7 inch baking dish; layer with half the beef, half the macaroni and cheese and half the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.