1/1 Photo of Cheesy Pizza Macaroni
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a great way to add additional flavor to the kid's favorite macaroni and cheese. My kids love this and so do we!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions, using 1/3 cup milk and omitting margarine.
- 3Spread 1/2 the pizza sauce into a 11X7 inch baking dish; layer with half the beef, half the macaroni and cheese and half the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- 4Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Pizza Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 669.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 27.2 g