Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Easy party food. My guests always love it.
Top Review by Linorama
I made this for a family gathering and served it with big cheesy garlic breadsticks and Triscuits. Everyone loved it, and it was so easy to throw together and keep warm in the crock pot. A real crowd pleaser -- there were no leftovers!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is browned; drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce, basil and garlic powder; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cheeses; stir until melted.
- Pour into a slow cooker and keep warm over low heat.
- Serve with breadsticks for dipping.