Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Your guests will love ya! From TOH Casseroles, Slow Cookers, and Soup cookbook.
- 1 (29 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf unsliced Italian bread, cut into cubes
- Combine the first six ingredients together in a 1 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Serve with bread cubes.
Everyone enjoyed this fondue. We used one can of tomato sauce and 2 small cans pizza sauce. Served green peppers and mushrooms along with the bread to dip. Subbed the parm cheese with asiago. It was a hit.
This was good and easy to put together. I made it to munch on during the Nascar race. I only had it in the crockpot for about 3 hours and everything was melted. Everyone loved it and there wasn't any left. I followed the recipe as written. Hubby said he thought it would be good with hamburg in it also.