Recipe by cookiedog
Your guests will love ya! From TOH Casseroles, Slow Cookers, and Soup cookbook.
Top Review by karen in tbay
Everyone enjoyed this fondue. We used one can of tomato sauce and 2 small cans pizza sauce. Served green peppers and mushrooms along with the bread to dip. Subbed the parm cheese with asiago. It was a hit.
- 1 (29 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf unsliced Italian bread, cut into cubes