- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread into a 9 inch glass pie plate.
- In separate bowl, combine cheeses, sprinkle half over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread salsa over the cheese mixture, then sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with French bread or chips.