- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (6 oz.)
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package, and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook sausage until no longer pink, and drain.
- Mix pasta, sausage, and remaining ingredients, except cheese, in ungreased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered until cheese is melted (about 5 min.).