Recipe by Bec
Yep - I love to dip things!
Top Review by Toni in Colorado
This is the same as the recipe I have (a prize winning recipe) but the one I have uses 2 tablespoons olive oil instead of the butter. I have added other things such as marinated chopped artichokes and olives. I also make at least a double batch of the oil, garlic and seasonings. This is great. Thanks for posting. Toni in Colorado
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package pizza crust mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 minched garlic cloves or 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pizza crust as directed.
- Pat into greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- In small bowl, combine butter with seasonings and brush on crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Tastes great dipped in spaghetti sauce.