Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yep - I love to dip things!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package pizza crust mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 minched garlic cloves or 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- Prepare pizza crust as directed.
- Pat into greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- In small bowl, combine butter with seasonings and brush on crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Tastes great dipped in spaghetti sauce.
This is the same as the recipe I have (a prize winning recipe) but the one I have uses 2 tablespoons olive oil instead of the butter. I have added other things such as marinated chopped artichokes and olives. I also make at least a double batch of the oil, garlic and seasonings. This is great. Thanks for posting. Toni in Colorado
These were FABULOUS! My family even made some more of the butter mix and used it on our hamburger buns before toasting them...so good! They took next to no time to make and we dipped them in chili. We will definitely be making these over and over again!
The kids and I had these yesterday for a snack. Very fast and easy. We dipped the fingers in light Ranch dressing. My daughter took the leftovers for her school lunch today, so you can add them to your FOOD TO GO cookbooks and your KID FRIENDLY cookbooks too.